- Intended for the supreme quality silage corn production from the whole plant as the main crop with a very early crop removal, or as a stubble crop when sown in May or June.
- A decreased lignin content, kernels with a larger portion of floury endosperm, as well as a favorable ratio and content of ADF and NDF fibers, give the silage of this hybrid a great energy value, an excellent quality and make it highly digestable.
- AS 144S is an ideal partner for milk or beef cattle producers, as well as for the producers with larger areas under silage corn, because it provides earlier and successive silage harvest, a better use of mechanisation and a more stable and safer production.
- The recommended sowing density in good conditions and in regular sowing is from 65.000 to 70.000 plants/ha; in poorer conditions and in double cropping is app. 60.000 plants/ha.
- Avoid sowing on sandy soils and double cropping without irrigation.
- Treat this hybrid as the MOST IMPORTANT CROP on your farm.
The recommended sowing density in poorer conditions is from 61.000 to 64.000 plants/ha, in optimal conditions from 65.000 to 68.000 plants/ha and under irrigation conditions from 69.000 to 72.000 plants/ha.