- A firm stalk, strong roots, short plant and low ear insertion provide easy and fast harvest without a large quantity of crop residues. No lodged plants in the production.
- The ear is always filled to the top with 16-18 rows of deep kernels, very thin corncob (below 14%) and loose corn husk at harvest time, which provides very fast moisture release in harvest. The kernel has characteristic red stripes on its sides.
- The health condition of the plant and the ear is excellent, as well as the tolerance to stress conditions and the European corn borer.
- For early production of dry kernels without artificial drying.
- The recommended sowing density in good conditions is from 75.000 to 80.000 plants/ha, and in poorer conditions from 65.000 to 70.000 plants/ha.
- The recommended sowing density in poorer conditions is from 64.000 to 67.000 plants/ha, in optimal conditions from 68.000 to 71.000 plants/ha and under irrigation conditions from 72.000 to 75.000 plants/ha.