- A medium early hybrid which is very adaptable to different densities and growing conditions.
- This hybrid has a medium tall plant and a very firm stalk with 18 rows of large kernels. It is characterized by the moderate rate of moisture release from the grain, which makes it very suitable for the harvest of the ear.
- Due to its adaptability, it is suitable for different growing conditions.
- The sowing density is from 55.000 to 65.000 plants/ha (on 22-26 cm in a row).
- The sowing density must be adjusted to the growing conditions.
- Because of its large ears, clean and easy mechanical picking, it will primarly find its place with the farmers who perform harvest in ears.
The recommended sowing density in poorer conditions is from 54.000 to 57.000 plants/ha, in optimal conditions from 61.000 to 64.000 plants/ha and under irrigation conditions from 68.000 to 71.000 plants/ha.