- A medium early hybrid with strong roots and fast early growth, an elastic stalk resistant to plant lodging and breaking.
- The ears are uniform and filled to the top, about 22 cm long with 16 or 18 nicely compound rows of medium large reddish-yellow kernels.
- It has a very thin corncob, which gives a high yield percentage of the kernels in the harvest.
- No barren plants.
- Very stable grain yields in all years.
- Intended for the intensive production of dry kernels on good quality lowlands with the use of good agricultural technology.
- The sowing density is from 68.000 to 75.000 plants/ha (on 19- 22 cm in a row).
- In good growing conditions sow more densely and in the poorer ones sow less densely.
The recommended sowing density in poorer conditions is from 60.000 to 64.000 plants/ha, in optimal conditions from 65.000 to 69.000 plants/ha and under irrigation conditions from 70.000 to 75.000 plants/ha.