- The hybrid has a shorter, firm stalk with very strong roots.
- The leaves are dark green and unusually wide.
- The ears are low inserted and very large with 18-20 rows of kernels (often even more).
- An adaptable hybrid without barren plants that has proven its quality over the years even in the most difficult conditions.
- Picking is easy and clean and performed by pickers.
- It can significantly increase the size of the ear in low plant population!
- Due to its adaptability, it can be grown in wide variety of regions.
- Performs maximum grain yields on good soils and with the use of intensive agricultural technology.
- The sowing density is from 59.000 to 64.000 plants/ha (on 22-24 cm in a row).
- In arid regions and on sandy soils sow less (on 26-27 cm in a row), with the use of good agricultural technology.
The recommended sowing density in poorer conditions is from 54.000 to 57.000 plants/ha, in optimal conditions from 59.000 to 65.000 plants/ha and under irrigation conditions is 68.000 plants/ha.