Contracting of agricultural production with family farms in the Republic of Croatia covers about 20,000 ha. Contracting (co-operation) primarily refers to contracting of wheat, oil rape, soybean, corn, sugar beet, sunflower and barley. All produced quantities of Agronom d.o.o. buys at its own silos as follows:
- silos Kutjevo with capacity of 15.000 tons,
- silos Borovljani with capacity of 12.000 tons,
- silos Virje with capacity of 1.000 tons,
- silos Garešnica with capacity of 16.000 tons,
- silos Tordinci with capacity of 6.000 tons,
- silos Jagodnjak with capacity of 8.000 tons,
- silos Stari Mikanovci with capacity of 4.000 tons,
- silos Nijemci with capacity of 15.000 tons,
- silos and floor storage tank in Budrovci with capacity of 8.000 tons,
- floor storage tank Gornja Vrba with capacity of 2.000 tons.
Organized not only as a reproduction material supplier to its subcontractors (seeds, fertilizers, plant protection products), but also as an expert service, we advise our partners to optimize the agrotechnics to ensure the best possible yield and product quality.
With continuous investments, ongoing trainings of employees, fair business relations with partners, Agronom d.o.o. has become an unavoidable partner in agriculture.
Contracting of production and purchasing
HEAD OF COOPERATION
Marijana Murr Aračić, dipl.ing.agr.
+385 (0)34 319 050
AREA MANAGER & HEAD OF LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION
+385 99 497 9489
SALES MANAGER, SEED DEPARTMENT
Marijan Crnjac, bacc.ing.agr.
+385 99 489 0614
With the constant increase in the number of subcontractors and the area under contracted production and by the increase in the number of retail stores, in 2010 we have decided to start our own seed production of wheat and soy seed with the aim of providing quality and safer supplies of our partners.
We produce seed material in cooperation with renowned domestic and foreign selection houses Saatbau, Poljoprivredni institut Osijek, Agrigenetics d.o.o, Pioneer and BC institute Zagreb.
In cooperation with our subcontractors and seed houses, we negotiate the production of only the most stable and highest quality assortment to ensure the more stable yield and quality in mercantile production, and at the same time enable our subcontractors to purchase the seed material they want.