- An exceptionally high plant with numerous leaves, often even up to 12 leaves above the ear
- The ear husk is tight, releasing the moisture from the kernels very slowly and thus extends the optimum time for silage making.
- It has a large ear with very large kernels with soft endosperm which is easily digested by animals.
- For high silage yields apply intensive agricultural technology.
- Particularly good results are obtained with irrigation.
- Highest plant from the silage group of hybrids
- For the production of biogas
- Treat this hybrid as THE MOST IMPORTANT CROP on your farm.
The recommended sowing density in poorer conditions is from 61.000 to 64.000 plants/ha, in optimal conditions from 65.000 to 68.000 plants/ha and under irrigation conditions from 69.000 to 72.000 plants/ha.