Magnum™ AFS Connect™ Series
310 – 400 HP
Each day in agriculture deliers new challenges and opportunities. Farm the way you want, map your own path and seeing your operation succeed. The freedom to act on your own choices also defines the new Magnum AFS ConnectTM. Available with CVXDrive or PowerDrive transmission in wheeled and Rowtrac version, and a total of 8 models.
MAGNUM™ AFS CONNECT™ SERIES
Freedom to farm the way you want.
Maximum Versatility for the Way You Farm
Choose from Wheeled, Rowtrac and Scraper configurations to best fit your operation.
• No job is too tough for Magnum’s advanced hydraulics, and transmission options. No day is too long with the Magnum’s comfortable cab engineered for a smooth, quiet ride.
• A fixed-frame row crop machine that turns like a traditional tractor, yet floats like a Quadtrac.
• With 7 different row crop settings, the Magnum Rowtrac can be customized to fit between nearly any row spacing to reduce the compaction without damaging crops.
• Available on Magnum 380, and 400.
The AFS Connect portal is a gateway to the Magnum AFS Connectseries tractor. It allows you to precisely manage your farm, fleet and data from a desktop or tablet anywhere. Log in to AFS Connect to:
• View current field operations, fleet information, agronomic data and more
• Share selected agronomic data — down to the field level — with third-party partners of your choosing
• Confirm that your data is securely transferring to and from the cloud
Added connectivity helps to maximize uptime and keep operators in the field via support features available in the Magnum AFS Connect:
• Remote display viewing allows a farm manager or dealer to view exactly what an operator is seeing on the AFS Pro 1200 display in the cab.
• Remote service tool allows dealers to remotely identify maintenance and service needs, to proactively determine what parts are needed, without ever needing to visit the operation.
• Firmware over the air (FOTA) allows for dealers to push wireless updates to operating firmware.
Three new system components enable you to configure precision farming functionality and tractor systems the way you want:
• AFS Pro 1200 LCD display: Designed for intuitive navigation, our newest display features anti-glare for visibility on even the brightest days. Remote display viewing connects operators with farm managers seamlessly, and Bluetooth® capabilities pair the display with a mobile phone.
• New AFS Vision Pro operating system is familiar and easy to use. Producers can configure their AFS Vision Pro operating system to their choosing, using technology to tailor the tractor to their operating preferences.
• AFS Vector Pro receiver streamlines guidance correction options, ranging from base (WAAS and AFS 1) to medium (AFS 2) to high (RTK and AFS RTK+) accuracy levels.
A cab environment above the rest
Storage and visibility
Heated and ventilated seat
Field leading power and performance
Reliable and durable
Power growth for tough operations
Powerful and proven
Options for the way you work
Power that Puts You in Total Control
Total Power Control
Maximum Fuel Efficiency
Ultra-Smooth Shifting & Power Transfer
Durable & Reliable
HYDRAULIC & HITCHES
Remote valves and hitch options for all your row crop applications
Strong, versatile hydraulics
Hitches to handle more implements
Front Hitch: Available as factory-installed options on the 280–400 models giving you the ability to handle more 3-point implement applications.The front PTO adds to the versatility of this option.
Rear Hitch: Category 4N/3 or 3N/3 hitch depending on model with a lift capacity up to 11,700 kg.
AXLE & UNDERCARRIAGE
Deliver the most power to the ground
Axles Built for a Better Ride
Iron Matched to the Power
Fully integrated rear tracks
Attractive and Functional Exterior
Stylistic components such as an attractive tri-stripe decal and updated grill help the Magnum AFS Connect series tractors to stand apart from the crowd, but additional exterior features provide functional benefits and assist with visibility:
1) LED grill headlight option
2) 360-degree egress lighting
3) Four camera feeds viewed on the AFS Pro 1200 display, two cameras standard on the luxury cab configuration
4) Telescoping mirrors adjustable from the cab
5) Semi-active cab suspension option
6) Breakaway-style marker lights
7) Tire pressure monitoring sensors
ADVANCED FARMING SYSTEMS
Increase Your Efficiency Year-Round
Guidance & Steering
The factory-installed, easy-to-use AFS AccuGuide eliminates the need to steer in the field. Maintain perfectly straight and repeatable rows, reduce skips and overlaps, and save fuel.
The new AccuTurn Pro feature enables hands-free, end-of-row turning to maximize efficiency and productivity. The system also controls traffic patterns and decreases compaction for overlapping passes — benefits that bring higher yields.